RPS PART NUMBER FM06VFD
VARIABLE SPEED VENTILATION UNIT
The PFB (H)-1600VFD HEPA filtration unit is the best choice for applications where air flow loss is a concern due to the use of extended lengths of flex duct or high filter loading potential. With the variable speed model, the user may control the blower speed from 20% to 100% of the base speed. Delivering over 1000 CFM flow at 9" of static pressure, the PFB (H)-1600VFD out-performs anything in its class and is the industry standard for high performance, high quality air cleaning equipment in a small, highly portable package. The unique housingless design reduces weight and cost without compromising performance or safety.
This unit has been evaluated to the applicable CSA standards for use in the United States under product Class 3812-81 (US - Fans and Blowers). Please call for information on VFD units that are CSA approved for use in Canada.
- Heavy-duty platform cart with heavy-duty locking casters (two rigid, two swivel).
- "Housingless" design to eliminate filter housing. Filter platform equipped with pivoting inlet plenum, fixed outlet plenum and "T" bolt filter retention/compression mechanism.
- 5 HP, 3450 RPM, totally enclosed fan cooled motor. Direct drive mounted to a back-curved, non-overloading aluminum blower developing 1720 CFM @ 1" static pressure water gage (sp.wg), 1015 CFM @ 9" sp.wg. Hand guard and 8" flex duct adapter on blower discharge.
- NEMA 4x variable frequency drive with push-button control, rated for 5 HP.
- Metal framed HEPA filter with wire face guards, 24" x 24" x 11.5" rated 1000 CFM @ 1.0" wg., 99.97% efficient for 0.3 micron particles. Aerosol tested at 100% and 20% of rated flow.
- Prefilter, cotton and synthetic blend, 24" x 24" x 2" MERV 8 rating, UL Class 2.
- Stainless steel inlet and outlet plenums. Two inlet connections with adjustable flow dampers and roll bead for 8" flex duct.
- Magnehelic gages for monitoring differential pressure across each HEPA and prefilter section.
- Nominal dimensions: 64.5" L x 26" W x 38" H.
- Electrical Rating: 480V, 6A, 3 phase, 60 Hz (alternative voltages available).
Request the PFB (H)-1600VFD Manual
NOTE: Information provided is subject to change. Please contact RPS directly for recent modifications.