RPS PART NUMBER FM12
The SP-1600 HEPA filtration unit is a compact, highly portable industrial quality source of air cleaning. It goes to the job, eliminating long runs of flex ducting and the associated loss of system performance. The SP-1600 operates in either the vertical or horizontal position. A 5 H.P. motor gives this unit a static pressure capability of 9" water gage at 1015 CFM. The SP-1600 is equipped with flow control dampers for each of two 8" inlets. The unique hand truck design provides mobility and easy handling.
This unit has been evaluated to the applicable CSA standards for use in the United States under product Class 3812-81 (Fans and Blowers) and Canada under product Class 3812-01 (Fans and Blowers).
- Integral-mounted cylindrical stainless steel filter housing and frame assembly with 2 wheels in a hand truck configuration.
- 5 HP, 3450 RPM, totally enclosed fan cooled motor.
- Direct drive, non-overloading blower with back curved bladed, aluminum housing and wheel. Blower discharge with integral hand guard. Rated at 1720 CFM @ 1" static pressure water gage (sp.wg.) and 1015 CFM @ 9" sp.wg.
- Metal framed, cylindrical HEPA filter, 23" dia, rated at 1000 CFM @ 1" sp.wg., 99.97% efficiency for 0.3 micron particles. Aerosol tested at 100% and 20% of rated flow.
- Prefilter, Multi-density (coarse to fine) Polyester Media, with impregnated tackifier on the outlet side, 89% average resistance (MERV 8), 23" Diameter x 2" Thick.
- Stainless steel inlet with (2) 8" flex duct connectors each with a flow control gate.
- Stainless steel blower discharge adapter for 8" flex duct.
- 0-10" water pressure Minihelic gage monitors both pre and HEPA filter.
- Manual starter switch with thermal overload protection mounted in NEMA 12 enclosure, 8' power cord.
- Approximate Dimensions: 49.3" L x 26.6" H x 26.5" W. Weight: approx. 345lbs.
- Electrical Rating: 230/460V, 12/6A, 3 phase, 60 Hz.
NOTE: Three phase plug by customer.
Request the SP-1600 Manual
NOTE: Information provided is subject to change. Please contact RPS directly for recent modifications.