CUSTOM SIZES AND CONFIGURATIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
RPS PART NUMBER FM34
The SP-505A HEPA filtration unit has the highest flow rate and static pressure rating available for a unit of its size and weight. It out-performs anything in its category and sets the standard for high quality air cleaning equipment in a small, highly-portable package. The hand truck configuration allows operation in either a horizontal or vertical position and facilitates transportation of the unit close to the work site, thereby eliminating the necessity for excessive lengths of flexible duct.
This unit has been evaluated to the applicable CSA standards for use in the United States under product Class 3812-81 (Fans and Blowers) and Canada under product Class 3812-01 (Fans and Blowers).
- Integral stainless steel frame, blower mount and filter retainer assembly capable of operating in either a horizontal or vertical position.
- Motor: 3/4 HP 3450 RPM.
- Blower: direct drive, non-overloading, with back curved blades and aluminum housing and wheel, AMCA Class B. Rated at 515 CFM @ 1" static pressure water gage (sp.wg.) and 347 CFM @ 4" sp.wg.
- Manual starter switch with thermal overload mounted in a NEMA 1 enclosure and equipped with an 8' service cord.
- HEPA filter: metal framed, 14" x 14" x 17" with integral inlet plenum and inlet connector for 6" diameter flex duct. Filter rated at 300 CFM @ 1" sp.wg. and 99.97% efficient for 0.3 micron particles. DOP tested at 100% and 20% of rated flow.
- Prefilter, Multi-density (coarse to fine) Polyester Media, with impregnated tackifier on the outlet side, 89% average resistance (MERV 8), 12.5" x 12.5" x 2".
- Minihelic gage: 0-10" water gage.
- Dimensions: 38" L x 19" W x 19" H; Weight: approx. 140 lbs.
- Electrical Rating: 120/230V, 11/5.5A, 1 phase, 60 Hz.
- Blower Discharge Adapter - AM09: with flow-control slide gate and 6" diameter flex-duct connection with roll bead
- Sound Attenuator - C104040
Request the SP-505A Manual
NOTE: Information provided is subject to change. Please contact RPS directly for recent modifications.