Seismically Qualified Perma-Con® Enclosure System
- AVLIS prototype testing requires a large isotope containment enclosure. Containment enclosure to meet seismic load requirements for Oak Ridge site, and be easily assembled and deconnable.
- Containment certified to meet 0.4 inches water column negative pressure and have maximum in-situ air infiltration of less than 300 CFM.
- Automatic air damper system to preclude leakage upon power loss.
- On-site compliance certification testing required for air tightness.
- RPS designs and delivers a modular panel enclosure measuring 16' wide x 28' long x 12' high.
- Modular panels are modified to incorporate seismic bracing to meet site criteria.
- Pneumatic damper control system for power failure closure of air dampers.
- Welding performed IAW AWS Structural Welding Code D1.1 (Certified Welders).
- Certificate of compliance issued after successful on-site testing.