Demister Housing with Demister Element
- Filter and collect fine-mist droplets from a process-gas stream.
- Accommodate flow rates of 125 cfm to 10,000 cfm.
- The demister housing is comprised of three separate components: 1) lower housing, 2) demister-element clamping frame (which locks the element against a welded shelf inside the lower housing), and 3) upper housing.
- Upper and lower housings are joined with bolting flanges.
- Both ends of the assembled housing are flanged (see Figure 1) to standard ANSI sizes for field-bolting into the gas-stream.
- All components are fabricated from Type-304 stainless steel with a #4 finish on all exterior surfaces. Other construction alloys are available upon request.
- Demister housing can be oriented horizontally or vertically as depicted in Figure 2 below.
- Dimensional specifications of the RPS demister housing/element can be sized to accommodate the requirements of any gas-flow system.