Solvent and Powder Dispensing Station
- Dispensing station is self-contained and portable.
- Provides particulate capture and carbon adsorption of solvents released during drum dispensing operations.
- Designed for operation in a Class 1, Div. II hazardous location.
- The dispensing station can extract 100-700 CFM airflow, adjustable by a variable frequency drive.
- Captured air flows through an integrated pre-filter and a carbon adsorber before being exhausted back into the room.
- A heavy-duty stand with locking casters (two rigid, two swivel) allows unit to be easily transported.
- The rear slotted intake panel is easily and safely disassembled for cleaning, allowing it to be wiped down.
- 304 stainless steel construction with a #4 finish on all exposed surfaces.
- 24” x 24” x 18” high-capacity carbon adsorber, rated 1250 CFM @ 1.75"wg., gasket seal on one side, optional HEPA filtration is also available.
- MERV-8 pleated-panel pre-filter, 30% efficient.
- Motor is 1 HP.
- Magnehelic gage 0-3” wc.
- Dimensions (approx.): 35” x 52” x 72”.
- Blower speed is controlled by a variable frequency drive.
- Stop/Start pushbuttons and a red ‘Fault’ indicator light.
- Residence time is 1.61 seconds at 100 CFM, and 0.23 seconds at 700 CFM.