“C” Area Decontamination Perma-Con® System
- Decontamination project requires relocatable facility for decontamination and volume reduction of fuel transfer containers and fuel enrichment equipment.
- Containment and capture of cleaning media and removed contaminants.
- HEPA air filtration systems required to support project.
- Facility capable of passing leak rate criteria and operational readiness review.
- RPS designs and delivers a turn-key modular facility:
- Relocatable modular panel containment system.
- Two modules, 15' wide x 15' long x 10' high, stainless steel panels.
- Stainless steel drip pan floor container system with grid decking.
- Automatic drip pan level alarm and pump down system.
- Portable HEPA ventilation system fully designed and delivered to provide 12 room volume air changes per hour.
- Facility assembled in 1 week.
- Facility air leak tightness test: =< 0.1 inch water column.
- Applications engineering, radiological engineering, mechanical design, project management, and cost controls skills applied to customer benefit.