Container Sorting & Packaging Perma-Con® System
- Provide a specialized containment enclosure and sorting stations to support LSA waste sorting operations.
- Containment enclosure to contain multiple anti-rooms for equipment staging and personnel access.
- Design analysis of air flows and performance of lighting level calculations to meet specified criteria.
- Adjustable HEPA air control system to allow balance and adjustment of air flow for contamination control.
- Project schedules dictate accelerated design and close coordination of client reviews and vendor deliveries.
- RPS designs a modular panel enclosure measuring 17'-6" wide x 33'-6" long x 12' high with four anti-rooms adding 508 square feet.
- HEPA ventilation system fully designed and detailed. Ventilation equipment provided included remote operators and flow alarm capabilities.
- Applications engineering, radiological engineering, equipment design, project management, and cost control skills employed.
- Project submittal and delivery schedules met. Award to delivery performed in 65 days.
- Certificate of compliance issued after successful performance.