RPS PART NUMBER FM06A
The PFB(H)-1600A HEPA filtration unit is the best choice for applications where air flow loss is a concern due to the use of extended lengths of flex duct or high filter loading potential. Delivering over 1000 CFM flow at 9" of static pressure, the PFB(H)-1600A outperforms anything in its class and is the industry standard for high performance, high quality air cleaning equipment in a small, highly portable package. The unique housingless design reduces weight and cost without compromising performance or safety.
This unit has been evaluated to the applicable CSA standards for use in the United States under product Class 3812-81 (Fans and Blowers) and Canada under product Class 3812-01 (Fans and Blowers).
- Heavy-duty stainless steel platform cart with heavy-duty locking casters (two rigid, two swivel).
- "Housingless" design to eliminate filter housing. Filter platform equipped with pivoting inlet plenum, fixed outlet plenum and "T" bolt filter retention/compression mechanism.
- 5 HP, 3450 RPM, totally enclosed fan cooled motor. Direct drive mounted to a back-curved, non-overloading aluminum blower developing 1720 CFM @ 1" static pressure water gage (sp.wg), 1015 CFM @ 9" sp.wg. Hand guard and 8" flex duct adapter on blower discharge.
- Manual starter switch with overload protection, push-button on-off and NEMA 4X enclosure.
- Metal framed HEPA filter with wire face guards, 24" x 24" x 11.5" rated 1080 CFM @ 1.0" wg., 99.97% efficient for 0.3 micron particles. Aerosol tested at 100% and 20% of rated flow.
- Prefilter, cotton and synthetic blend, 24" x 24" x 2" MERV 8 rating, UL Class 2.
- Stainless steel inlet and outlet plenums. Two inlet connections with adjustable flow dampers and roll bead for 8" flex duct.
- Magnehelic gages for monitoring differential pressure across each HEPA and prefilter section.
- Nominal dimensions: 64.5" L x 26" W x 38" H.
- Electrical Rating: 230/460V, 12/6A, 3 phase, 60 Hz.
NOTE: Three phase plug by customer.
Request the PFB(H)-1600A Manual
NOTE: Information provided is subject to change. Please contact RPS directly for recent modifications.