RPS PART NUMBER FM05A
The PFB(H)-2500A HEPA filtration unit is the first choice in high volume, high performance air cleaning equipment. The PFB(H)-2500A is the most powerful portable HEPA filtration unit available in its size. The housingless design reduces weight and cost without compromising performance or safety. The high efficiency blower overcomes filter loading and flex duct flow losses to make sustained high flow operation with extended hose lengths possible.
This unit has been evaluated to the applicable CSA standards for use in the United States under product Class 3812-81 (Fans and Blowers) and Canada under product Class 3812-01 (Fans and Blowers).
- Heavy-duty stainless steel platform cart with heavy-duty locking casters (two rigid, two swivel).
- "Housingless" design to eliminate filter housing. Filter platform equipped with pivoting inlet plenum, fixed outlet plenum and "T" Bolt filter retention/compression mechanism.
- A 7.5 HP, 3525 RPM, totally enclosed fan cooled motor. Direct drive mounted to a back curved non-overloading aluminum blower, Hand guard and 8" flex duct adapter on blower discharge.
- Blower rated at 2650 @ 1" static pressure water gage and 1900 @ 7" sp.wg.
- Manual starter switch with overload protection, push-button on-off and IP66 enclosure.
- Metal framed HEPA filter with wire face guards, 24" x 24" x 11.5" rated 2000 CFM @ 1.3 sp.wg. 99.97% efficient for 0.3 micron particles. Aerosol tested at 100% and 20% of rated flow.
- Prefilter, cotton synthetic blend, 24" x 24" x 2" thick, MERV 8 rating, UL Class 2.
- Magnehelic gages for monitoring differential pressure across each HEPA and prefilter section.
- Approximate dimensions: 64" L x 26" W x 38".
- Electrical Rating: 230/460V, 18/9A, 3 phase, 60 Hz.
NOTE: Three phase plug by customer.
Request the PFB(H)-2500A Manual
NOTE: Information provided is subject to change. Please contact RPS directly for recent modifications.