RPS PART NUMBER FM18
The PFB-5900SP is a very powerful filtration unit. On jobs where very high flow rates and high static pressure capability are required, this unit will deliver both. Using two HEPA filters rated at 2000 CFM each allows us to reduce size, weight and cost. The belt driven blower develops over 7" static pressure that overcomes flow losses from extended lengths of flex ducting. Custom inlet, outlet and prefilter arrangements are available.
- Heavy-duty cart with heavy-duty locking casters (two rigid, four swivel).
- Stainless steel filter housing with stainless steel inlet and outlet transitions. Filter housing arrangement for two prefilters and two HEPA filters in a 1 wide x 2 high arrangement. Housing has 2 doors, a filter "bag-out" feature and meets the intent of ANSI N509 & N510.
- A 7.5 HP, 1750 RPM, totally enclosed fan cooled motor. Blower is a shrouded radial blade type of painted steel construction with two shaft pillow block bearings. Manual starter switch with overload protection, push-button on-off and IP66 enclosure.
- Blower rated at 5900 CFM @ 2" static pressure water gage (sp.wg.) and 4180 CFM @ 6" sp.wg.
- Metal framed HEPA filter with wire face guards, 24" x 24" x 11.5" rated 2000 CFM @ 1.3 wg., 99.97% efficient for 0.3 micron particles. Aerosol tested at 100% and 20% of rated flow.
- Prefilter, cotton synthetic blend, 24" x 24" x 2" thick, MERV 8 rating, UL Class 2.
- Inlet plenum has 3 inlet collars with roll beads for 12" flex duct and adjustable flow control dampers.
- Blower discharge to suit 12" flex duct.
- Magnehelic gages for monitoring differential pressure across each HEPA and prefilter section.
- Dimensions: 147" L x 37" W x 85" H.
- Electrical Rating: 230/460V, 18/9A, 3 phase, 60 Hz.
- Variable Speed Model - With the variable speed model, the user may control the blower speed from 20% to 100% of the base speed. RPS Model PFB-5900VFD, part number FM18VFD.
NOTE: Three phase plug by customer.
Request the PFB-5900SP Manual
NOTE: Information provided is subject to change. Please contact RPS directly for recent modifications.