RPS PART NUMBER FM11EP
The SP-700EP (Class I Zone 2, AEx d nA IIA T4 [US] / Ex d nA IIA T4 [Canada]) HEPA filtration unit is a compact, highly portable, industrial quality source of air cleaning. It goes to the job, eliminating long runs of flex ducting and the associated loss of system performance. The SP-700EP operates on 120 VAC in either the vertical or horizontal position. The unique cylindrical design of the SP-700EP provides durability and requires less space than comparably rated platform models.
This unit has been evaluated to the applicable CSA standards for use in the United States under product Class 3818-81 (Fans and Blowers) and Canada under product Class 3818-01 (Fans and Blowers).
- Integral-mounted cylindrical stainless steel filter housing and frame assembly with two wheels in hand truck configuration.
- 1 HP, 3450 RPM, explosion-proof motor.
- Explosion proof direct drive, non-overloading blower/motor with back curved blades, aluminum housing and wheel.
- Blower performance of 735 CFM @ 1" static pressure water gage (sp.wg.) and 580 CFM @ 4" sp.wg.
- Metal framed, cylindrical HEPA filter, 17" Dia., rated at 500 CFM @ 1" sp.wg. 99.97% efficiency for 0.3 micron particles. Aerosol tested at 100% and 20% of rated flow.
- Pre-filter, Polyester Media, with tackifier on the outer side, MERV 7, 17" diameter x 2" thick.
- Stainless steel inlet plenum includes one 8" flex duct connection with roll bead.
- 8” Stainless steel blower discharge with integral hand guard and slide gate for flow control.
- Minihelic Dp gage, 0-10" w.g for monitoring filter loading.
- Explosion proof manual starter switch with thermal overload protection mounted in NEMA 7&9 enclosure, and either a 10' or 25' power cord.
- Dimensions: 45" long x 22" high x 21" wide, nominal.
- Approx. weight: 160lbs.
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 12A, 1 phase, 60 Hz.
CAUTION: “With plug provided, power connection to be made in a Non-Hazardous location, minimum 5m from the Hazardous location. Alternative Hazardous location plug to be selected and installed by a qualified electrician.”
RECOMMENDED REPLACEMENT FILTERS:
See unit manual for a complete list of recommended spare/repair parts.
Request the SP-700EP Manual
NOTE: Information provided is subject to change. Please contact RPS directly for recent modifications.