Self-Cleaning Vent Unit for Plant Decommissioning
- Control metal fumes generated by steel cutting operations.
- Personnel protection from Hexavalent Chromium and other contaminants.
- Maintain high air quality during plasma arc cutting and other similar thermal cutting processes.
- Significantly increase both HEPA an pre-filter life; reducing waste volume and downtime needed for filter change-out.
- Totally self-contained unit with self-cleaning, ultra-high efficiency pre-filters specifically designed to capture metal cutting fumes.
- 5000 cfm airflow capacity, fully adjustable by variable frequency drive system; shut down not required during filter cleaning.
- System uses state-of-the-art reverse pulse jet cleaning technology sized considerably smaller than comparable cartridge-type dust collectors.
- Dimensions are 10’L x 4’W x 9’H (nominal). Integrated onto a steel cart w/ casters and lifting lugs.
- Two high-capacity V-BED HEPA filters, rated 2300 CFM @ 1.0” sp. wg. (each).
- Inline, low-loss spark suppressor protects system filters.