- Specialized containment systems required to support a proprietary hazardous waste recycling technology, Quantum-Catalytic Extraction Processing (Q-CEP):
- Containment for depleted Uranium Hexafluoride pilot processing plant.
- Containment for feed materials preparation for production processing.
RPS provides turn-key facility design services and delivers two modular panel containment facilities, supporting HEPA filtration systems and support equipment.
- Demonstration containment facility (16' wide x 24' long x 12' high) including:
- Stainless steel walls and floor liner.
- 12' high x 24' long clear panel wall for maximum visual observation.
- Capture velocity air flow hood with elevator system for sample preparation.
- Explosion proof electrical service outlets.
- 12' wide x 4' long x 8' high air-lock for access control.
- Twin, stacked 1000 CFM HEPA filtration units for CV Hood & containment negative pressure control.
- Project management and cost control expertise applied.
- Feed materials preparation containment facility (15' wide x 36' long x 13' high with 16' high bay area containment) including:
- Stainless steel walls.
- 11 gage, 4" deep, stainless steel sump tank floor liner.
- 15' wide x 16' high removable wall section for equipment access.
- Sliding door for feed materials access.
- 8' wide x 9' long x 8' high air-lock for access control.
- RPS designs, delivers and erects both facilities on time to support a fast-track project schedule and meet milestones.