RPS PART NUMBER FM48
The SP-1000 LV (Low Voltage) HEPA filtration unit is a compact, highly portable, industrial quality source of air cleaning. It goes to the job, eliminating long runs of flex ducting and the associated loss of system performance. The SP-1000 LV operates in either the vertical or horizontal position. A 1.5 HP, totally enclosed fan cooled motor gives this unit a static pressure capability of 1" water gage at 1088 CFM. The SP-1000 LV is equipped with two 8" Dia. inlets, each with a flow control damper. The hand truck design provides mobility and easy handling.
This unit has been evaluated to the applicable CSA standards for use in the United States under product Class 3812-81 (Fans and Blowers) and Canada under product Class 3812-01 (Fans and Blowers).
- Integral-mounted cylindrical stainless steel filter housing and frame assembly with 2 wheels in a hand truck configuration.
- 1.5 HP, 3450 RPM.
- Direct drive, non-overloading blower with radial blades, aluminum housing and wheel. Blower discharge with integral hand guard. Rated at 1088 CFM @ 1" static pressure water gage (sp.wg.) and 400 CFM @ 7" sp.wg.
- Metal framed, cylindrical HEPA filter, 23" Dia., rated at 1000 CFM @ 1" sp.wg., 99.97% efficiency for 0.3 micron particles. Aerosol tested at 100% and 20% of rated flow.
- Prefilter, Multi-density (coarse to fine) Polyester Media, with impregnated tackifier on the outlet side, 89% average resistance (MERV 8), 23" Diameter x 2" Thick.
- Inlet, two 8" Dia. flex duct connectors each with a flow control damper.
- Stainless steel blower discharge adapter for 8" flex duct.
- 0-10" sp.wg. Differential pressure gage monitors both HEPA and prefilter.
- Manual starter switch with thermal overload protection in NEMA 4X enclosure, with power cord.
- Capable of operating in a vertical or horizontal position.
- Dimensions: 49" L x 26" H x 26.5" W. Weight: 291lbs.
- Electrical Rating: 120/230V, 15/7.5A, 1 phase, 60 Hz.
Request the SP-1000LV Manual
NOTE: Information provided is subject to change. Please contact RPS directly for recent modifications.