The Steam Generator HEPA-Vacuum Filtration Unit (S/G HEPA-Vac Unit) is a compact, highly portable, industrial quality source of air cleaning. It gets close to the job, eliminating long runs of flex ducting and the associated loss of system performance. The S/G HEPA-Vac Unit operates in either the vertical or horizontal position. The unique design provides durability and requires less space than comparably rated platform models.
The S/G HEPA-Vac Unit is designed to work with the steam generator vacuum system.
- Integrally-mounted stainless steel filter housing and frame assembly with two wheels in a hand truck configuration.
- 10 HP, 3 phase, totally enclosed fan-cooled motor.
- Direct-drive ring compressor, rated at 376 CFM @ 10" static pressure water gage (sp.wg.) and 135 CFM @ 100" sp.wg.
- Metal framed, 14 inch2 HEPA filter x 17 inches long, rated at 300 CFM @ 1" sp.wg., 99.97% efficient for 0.3 micron particles. Aerosol tested at 100% and 20% of rated flow.
- Filter is easily changed by bagging the filter, loosening the quarter-turn clamps and pulling the filter into the bag. The bag is then sealed for disposal.
- Blower discharges to a muffler.
- 0-10" sp. wg. minihelic differential pressure gage.
- Manual starter switch with thermal overload protection, 10' power cord.
- Unit is capable of operating in either the vertical or horizontal position.
- Nominal dimensions: 60" L x 23" W x 26" H. Weight: 350lbs.
- Electrical Rating: 240/480V, 23/11.5A at full load.
Request more information about the S/G HEPA-Vac Unit.
NOTE: Information provided is subject to change. Please contact RPS directly for recent modifications.
CUSTOM SIZES AND CONFIGURATIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.