RPS PART NUMBER FM40
This unit is currently unavailable, please check back soon!
The SP-125A HEPA filtration unit is a small, easily transportable tool for contamination control. Suitable for use in confined spaces, it is perfect for spot ventilation, welding, torus work, glove bag and gloved enclosure air cleaning. The optional carbon prefilter is useful for fume or vapor control where those elements are necessary. The stainless steel cylindrical design facilitates cleaning and increases the durability of the unit.
- A cylindrical stainless steel case 12.5” diameter x 23” long with integral motor/blower housing and a carrying handle on the balance point.
- A 1/5 HP, 3250 RPM motor. Push-button on-off switch and an 8’ service cord.
- Direct drive blower rated at 145 CFM @ 1” static pressure water gage (sp.wg.) and 85 CFM @ 3” sp.wg.
- Single, stainless steel inlet for 6” flex duct with roll bead.
- Differential pressure gage, 0”-10” sp.wg.
- HEPA filter, cylindrical, metal framed, 12" dia. x 7" long. Rated 125 CFM @ 1.0" water gage, 99.99% efficient for 0.3 micron particles. Aerosol tested at 100% and 20% of rated flow.
- Prefilter, multi-density (coarse to fine) Polyester media, with impregnated tackifier on the outlet side, 89% average resistance (MERV 8) 12" Diameter, 2" thick.
- Dimensions: 23" L x 12.5" W x 16.9" H nominal with rubber isolation feet. Weight: 45lbs.
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 2.3A, 1 phase, 60 Hz.
Request the SP-125A Manual
NOTE: Information provided is subject to change. Please contact RPS directly for recent modifications