RPS PART NUMBER FM17
The PFB-2500(SP) filtration unit is among the most versatile ventilation systems on the market. High flow capabilities, standard with (4) 8" inlet adapters, allow multiple tasks to be performed from a central location (unit pictured is the variable speed version). With air flow up to 2500 CFM , a rugged chassis and a highly efficient filter, this compact ventilation unit is the best choice for those applications requiring high flow rates, small size and sustained operating capability.
This unit has been evaluated to the applicable CSA standards for use in the United States under product Class 3812-81 (Fans and Blowers) and Canada under product Class 3812-01 (Fans and Blowers).
- Heavy-duty platform cart with heavy-duty locking casters (two rigid, two swivel).
- A 7.5 HP, 3525 RPM, totally enclosed fan cooled motor. Direct drive, mounted to a back-curved, non-overloading aluminum blower developing 2650 CFM @ 1" static pressure water gage (sp.wg.) and 1900 CFM @ 7" sp.wg. Hand guard and 8" flex duct adapter on blower discharge.
- Stainless steel bag-out filter housing with integral inlet and outlet transitions. Standard stock units have (4) inlet adapters with roll beads for 8" flex duct and adjustable flow dampers (other inlet options are available).
- Manual starter switch with thermal overload, push-button on-off and NEMA 4X enclosure.
- Metal framed, single gasketed HEPA filter, with wire face guards. 24" x 24" x 11-1/2" rated @ 2000 CFM @ 1.35" wg., 99.97% efficient for 0.3 micron particles. Aerosol tested at 100% and 20% of rated flow.
- Prefilter, cotton synthetic blend, 24" x 24" x 2" thick, MERV 8 rating, UL Class 2.
- Magnehelic gages for monitoring differential pressure across each HEPA and prefilter section.
- Dimensions: 93.5" long x 34" wide x 45" high.
- Electrical Rating: 230/460V, 18/9A, 3 phase, 60 Hz.
NOTE: Three phase plug by customer.
Request the PFB-2500SP Manual
NOTE: Information provided is subject to change. Please contact RPS directly for recent modifications.