RPS PART NUMBER FM17VFD
VARIABLE SPEED VENTILATION UNIT
The PFB-2500SPVFD filtration unit is among the most versatile ventilation systems on the market. With the variable speed model, the user may control the blower speed from 20% to 100% of the base speed. High flow capabilities, standard with (4) 8" inlet adapters, allow multiple tasks to be performed from a central location. With air flow up to 2500 CFM, a rugged chassis and a highly efficient filter, this compact ventilation unit is the best choice for those applications requiring high flow rates, small size and sustained operating capability.
This unit has been evaluated to the applicable CSA standards for use in the United States under product Class 3812-81 (US - Fans and Blowers). Please call for information on VFD units that are CSA approved for use in Canada.
- Heavy-duty platform cart with heavy-duty locking casters (two rigid, two swivel).
- A 7.5 HP, 3525 RPM, totally enclosed fan cooled motor. Direct drive, mounted to a back-curved, non-overloading aluminum blower developing 2750 CFM @ 1" static pressure water gage (sp.wg.) and 1900 CFM @ 7" sp.wg. Hand guard and 8" flex duct adapter on blower discharge.
- Stainless steel bag-out filter housing with integral inlet and outlet transitions. Standard stock units have (4) inlet adapters with roll beads for 8" flex duct and adjustable flow dampers (other inlet options are available).
- NEMA 4x variable frequency drive with push-button control, rated for 7.55 HP.
- Metal framed, single gasketed HEPA filter, with wire face guards. 24" x 24" x 11-1/2" rated @ 2000 CFM @ 1.35" wg., 99.97% efficient for 0.3 micron particles. Aerosol tested at 100% and 20% of rated flow.
- Prefilter, cotton synthetic blend, 24" x 24" x 2" thick, MERV 8 rating, UL Class 2.
- Magnehelic gages for monitoring differential pressure across each HEPA and prefilter section.
- Dimensions: 93.5" long x 34" wide x 45" high.
- Electrical Rating: 480V, 9A, 3 phase, 60 Hz (alternative voltages available).
NOTE: Three phase plug by customer.
Request the PFB-2500SPVFD Manual
NOTE: Information provided is subject to change. Please contact RPS directly for recent modifications.