RPS PART NUMBER FM11VFD
VARIABLE SPEED VENTILATION UNIT
The SP-700VFD Variable Speed HEPA filtration unit is a compact, highly portable, industrial quality source of air cleaning. With the variable speed model, the user may control the blower speed from 20% to 100% of the base speed. It gets close to the job, eliminating long runs of flex ducting and the associated loss of system performance. The SP-700VFD operates in either the vertical or horizontal position. The unit is equipped with an 8' power cord and slide gate for flow control. The unique cylindrical design provides durability and requires less space than comparably rated platform models.
This unit has been evaluated to the applicable CSA standards for use in the United States under product Class 3812-81 (US - Fans and Blowers). Please call for information on VFD units that are CSA approved for use in Canada.
- Integral-mounted cylindrical stainless steel filter housing and frame assembly with two wheels in a hand truck configuration.
- 1 HP, 3450 RPM, totally enclosed fan cooled motor.
- Direct drive, non-overloading blower with back curved blades, aluminum housing and wheel. Blower discharge with integral hand guard. Rated at 735 CFM @ 1" static pressure water gage (sp.wg.) and 580 CFM @ 4" sp.wg.
- Metal framed, round HEPA filter, 17" dia., rated at 500 CFM @ 1" sp.wg. 99.97% efficiency for 0.3 micron particles. Aerosol tested at 100% and 20% of rated flow.
- Prefilter, Multi-density (coarse to fine) Polyester Media, with impregnated tackifier on the outlet side, 89% average arrestance (MERV 8), 17" Diameter, 2" Thick.
- Stainless steel inlet plenum with one 8" flex duct connection with roll bead.
- Stainless steel blower discharge for 8" flex duct, roll bead and slide gate for flow control.
- 0-10" sp.wg. magnehelic gage.
- NEMA 4x variable frequency drive with push-button control, rated for 1 HP, 8' power cord.
- Unit is capable of operating in either the vertical or horizontal position (however, for optimal VFD cooling, we recommend horizontal operation).
- Nominal dimensions: 44" L x 20" W x 21" H. Weight: 160lbs.
- Electrical Rating: 120/230V, 12/6A, 1 phase, 60 Hz.
Request the SP-700VFD Manual
NOTE: Information provided is subject to change. Please contact RPS directly for recent modifications.